Tuesday, March 31, 2009

#17 -♥- Razor Sharp Wit (Hot Buttered Soul)

Lately it seems there's a lot of people working and finding coping mechanisms to deal with the stress. We each take a moment to ourselves in our own little way. For me, music seems to get my head noddin and some energy flowin. Sometimes I need some deep beats to awaken the creative spirits that lay dormant within my domain. So here's to unleashing the spirits to open up a creative channel of old school beats putting you on point.

Yes, this is Hot Buttered Soul and @iamkhayyam.

If you need a little bit of a groove in your day, a pep in your step... a limp to your pimp - I suggest you mosey on down and press play on the mix. Wouldn't be able to have a foot tapping - booty shakin party with out the help of some of my older acquaintances, like:

Kool Moe Dee | Kid N Play | Unknown to Me | House of Pain | Erik B. & Rakim | Big Daddy Kane | Solesides | Another Bad Creation | Run DMC | AceyAlone | LL Cool J | Pete Rock | Another Unknown Cat
The titles are in the flow somewhere and if you listen along then you can play along - the name of the game is Name That Tune! ;)

Razor Sharp Wit

I go to work like I did
last night. Steppin it up
in my adidas and made the
whole house jump around

I got that crazy juice
and I get the job done.
Know this.

But the lady don't tek no for
an answer and always in need of more.
Iesha, sadly enough and this is for real,
you're about to find out about milky cereal.

Hey mama, you're juicy, gimme a hollar .
I like your crafty ways, let's rock n roll y'all!

@iamkhayyam and those were some old school schoolin on Hot, Buttered Soul.

Some past excursions for your listening pleasure...

 
Clicky Web Analytics