Tuesday, November 11, 2008

007_Hot, Buttered Soul...

Another installment of Hot, Buttered Soul on CFCR 90.5FM. A rememberance edition that left me the only one in the studio and I turned up the monitors and had me a little Tuesday afternoon tail feather shaking. So grab you sweat bands, track suits, Kangol and unlace those Adidas... damn I'm getting old ;) My soundtrack for the day brings to you the likes of:

George Kranz | Robin Thicke| Uncle Louie | Rap Parker Jr. | Jean Knight | DJ Jazzy Jeff & the Fresh Prince | Honey Drippers | Stevie Wonder | Faze-O | Barrabas | Cookie Crew | Michael Jackson

The titles are in the flow somewhere and if you listen along then you can play along - the name of the game is Name That Tune! ;)
Something Like This...

Din daa daa goes the song
And I have to stop and ask myself,
Do I like funky music?
Am I still in the groove?

Mister big stuff on the floor
As we go and impeach the president.

I wish there were no more disputes;
We could be ridin' high together
Woman, but I'm born this way
And you don't stop til you get enough.

As we go a little something like this...
A rememberance to a time when disputes were dealt with on the dance floor... crew against crew. Mess with the best, get disgraced with the rest. Trade in your guns for boom boxes and slap the cardboard down on the floor...

Bring it... cause mine be broughten... ;)

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your contribution... may blessings be upon you ;)

 
Clicky Web Analytics