Thursday, November 20, 2008

Design Your Own Tequila bottle...

I've been following (@simoncook) from Made In England for some time now and have been amused for hours on end with his wonderful characters, cross country treks, bizarre stories that I wouldn't normally find, he makes me laugh and well, most of all... he rocks a pretty darn nice moustache ;)

Well, just like he... I was drawn in to an opportunity to design my own 1800 Tequila bottle. So I ventured off to make my first bottle design ;) I whipped one up quickly just to see what it would look like if my nose was on the side of a bottle ;) It's not the quickest process out there so I'm calling it quits at one for now... I'll be back though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your contribution... may blessings be upon you ;)

 
Clicky Web Analytics