Monday, May 21, 2007

Cancel that...

My flight was cancelled this morning :( I had a strange premonition that it would be but I chalked it up to my over active imagination and tried filing it at the back. This means that I get to spend a dreary day in Gilgit; not that Gilgit is all that dreary but the skies are overcast with drizzly mist falling. I would have much rather liked to spend one more day in Passu, now that would have been utilizing my time well.

This is the fourth flight in the past week that has been cancelled from here. I remember looking up information on Gilgit when I was coming up here and reading someone's blog and that they waited a week before they could get out of Gilgit ;) Well, Insh'Allah there will be clear skies tomorrow morning and will get to experience the mountain ranges from a new perspective.

"We find after years of struggle that we do not take a trip; a trip takes us." -John Steinbeck, Travels With Charley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your contribution... may blessings be upon you ;)

 
Clicky Web Analytics