Friday, April 13, 2007

¿Cerveza por favor?

Just another piece of promotional material, well... self promotion I guess ;) Nonetheless, it's something I made and I'll share. It's nice to be able to get lost in so many ways while travelling; lost in the land, lost in surroundings, lost in family and lost in creation. So as you can see, I'm otherwise fully engaged. The pursuit of happiness has never been so easy. It is real, it is a way and most of all, it's relaxing. Peacefully co-existing and co-creating with the full support of the universe with the only limitation being your imagination. It's the attention to detail that I love the most... see if you can see what I can see on the luckiest of unlucky Fridays that are the thirteenth ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your contribution... may blessings be upon you ;)

 
Clicky Web Analytics