Friday, May 23, 2008

Root Tear Floats...

The wind thrusts through trees overhead with messages of hope, courage, insight, peace, wisdom and love. Yup. All of them. I closed my eyes and let go. There was my world behind closed windows. The past, the what if's, the memories, all the hurt, the wrong doings... and they all float by on a steady flowing boat. I wave to them as they traverse from one side of the screen to the other, a little parade involving the bits and pieces of my little mystery movie. The sun comes out and life, love and laughter vibrates everywhere. The birds sing their spring chatter, three girls sitting on swings start laughing and I absolutely love how this park is alive and how it feels.

Which reminds me of an old Irish saying...
Count your joys instead of your woes;
Count your friends instead of your foes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your contribution... may blessings be upon you ;)

 
Clicky Web Analytics