I read this on some website and just cut and paste it into here
As with all souls, the owners of Master Numbers have a challenge to meet in living up to their extraordinary potential ... and, as mentioned, significant "adventures in growth" usually fall to them through turmoil, tests, and trauma. A considerable number don't meet the challenge well -- through choice or perhaps a failure in self-discipline. By taking "the easy way out" into vagrancy, sloth, and substance abuse -- which, of course is a way of losing that all-important balance I've mentioned -- they can use their free will to avoid the challenge of becoming all they can be.
Obviously, this may create karmic problems in the future, but who among us hasn't put off until tomorrow the work we should have been accomplishing today? Ultimately each owner of a Master Number can become an example of his own learning with the choices he makes in life, even if the example he sets is a gross illustration of how not to handle one's life and one's gifts. Again, this is available to anyone, whatever his number. But when the owner of a Master Number is truly on his game, he is nothing short of awesome, showing the rest of the world how it's done!
For example, a 33 Life Path can happen only when each of the 3 units of the birth date (month/year/day) add to 11. Or when the year adds to 22 (only 7 years that add to 22: 1939, 48, 57, 66, 75, 84, and 93) and the month and day of birth combined total is 11. And finally, when the birth day is 22 and the month and year of birth total 11.
Beginning with 11 represents vision...
The 22 combines vision with action...
And 33 offers guidance to the world...
Some wikipedia facts around the double three's:
*Believed to be a number that appears in an unusually high proportion to other numbers. See The 33 Mysteries Home Page at home.earthlink.net/~ktd_33/index.html
*the age of Christ when he was crucified.
* Alexander the Great died at the age of thirty-three
* On most occasions, the traditional number of racers in the Indianapolis 500
* In reference to gramophone records, 33 refers to a type of record by its revolution speed of 33⅓ revolutions per minute. 33s are also known as long playing records, or LPs. See: 78 and 45
* Many people claim that they see, witness, or experience the number 33 in unusual circumstances or at a frequency that defies statistical likelihood. A popular website is dedicated to this digit
* The best-known car number of retired NASCAR driver Harry Gant
* A significant number in modern numerology, one of the master numbers along with 11 and 22
* A song by the Smashing Pumpkins on their Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness album. Also a song by Coheed and Cambria on their The Second Stage Turbine Blade album (the songs are not related)
* The title of the first episode of the new Battlestar Galactica television series
* In Spanish, the "smile to the camera" word, as is "cheese" in English. Diga treinta y tres ("Say thirty-three") is the same as "Say cheese"
* The number of years Khayyam has been blessed to roam this mystery of life.
* In French, Italian, Romanian, Spanish and Portuguese, the word a patient is usually asked to say when a doctor is listening to his or her lungs with a stethoscope (Trente-Trois, Trentatrè, Treizeci şi trei, Treinta y Tres and Trinta e Três)
* The code for international direct-dial phone calls to France
* A normal human spine has 33 vertebrae when the bones that form the coccyx are counted individually
* The number printed on all Rolling Rock beer labels
* The number of chapters per series of DarkSoul Kingdom, an online fantasy story
* Number of Cantos in each of Dante's 3 parts of the Divine Comedy
* Number of maximum European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System credits that Instituto Superior Técnico's students are allowed to achieve throughout one semester
* In music : www.thirty-three.be : a Belgian rockband who devoted their music to the sacred number 33.
* The namesake of the private club, Club 33, located in Disneyland's New Orleans Square.
* The Scottish Rite of Freemasonry has 33 degrees.