Friday, February 09, 2007

Friends, how many of us have them...

I have to just take a moment to give out some appreciation to the most amazing friends that show support and love unparalleled. My mother finally got to meet the people that mean so much to me. Hearing the kindness that poured out made me really homesick. So I want to epress to you all how much I miss you. Those that were always there whether words were spoken or not. I have felt what it means to have strength and what a family really means. My families are coming together and gathering steam. You all know who you are and I thank you for forward motion. I love you.

So just wanted to take a moment and give the thank you's and commend you on the tumultuous task of being a good friend. You're no longer friends to me, you're now loved ones ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your contribution... may blessings be upon you ;)

 
Clicky Web Analytics