Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Call for entries...

I am opening up the doors to my creative talents. If any one needs anything creatively manifested then please do not hesitate to contact me.

I have a few weeks of down time visiting with family in Pakistan and require some funds to fuel my campaign. My campaign is to return to Mumbai and continue with some employment opportunities as well as developing some business relationships in Delhi. Too many things occurring and they will unfold as they should. So I am asking the universe and your wallets to support me in my endevours to push forward.

Yes, hello friend. You like something?! I have special price for you friend... totally first class yaar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your contribution... may blessings be upon you ;)

 
Clicky Web Analytics