Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The all new Photoshop CS4...

I'm absolutely thrilled with my new upgrade to Adobe Photoshop CS4. I couldn't be happier. The collapsible menus that can have a myriad of custom configurations, the all new multiple panels... truly the only WYSIWYG pixel editors out there.

This new software makes it feels as if I were painting it myself... the art just flows out of me now.

Thanks Adobe ;)

Get yours now.








This is some really nice art direction...
________________
as real as it gets @ flickr
agency : Bates141 Jakarta
creative director : Hendra Lesmono
art director : Andreas Junus & Irawandhani Kamarga
copywriter : Darrick Subrata
photgrapher : Anton Ismael

1 comment:

  1. Hello!
    I am sure you are oh-designer but isn't your PS CS4 upgrade a huge joke)
    with all reguards, please point or send to basegreeyn@gmail.com any truely info delighting realistic interface PS4.
    Thnx much a' much =D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your contribution... may blessings be upon you ;)

 
Clicky Web Analytics