Monday, July 31, 2006

The day of departure...

The day of departure has come and gone. The best I can do is paint a picture for you.

Saturday was filled with a garage sale. You have to be willing to let things go in order for anything else to come in to your life or a more familiar saying would be close one door another one will open.

Making the list and checking it twice was the motto. It was a peaceful chaos preparing everything for my departure. Friends continued to pour in sharing their love with my mother and me. It was quite amazing how many of my friends offered their love, support, company and even children with my mother in lieu of my absence. Gifted to me were books for my journey that will be recycled in my journey to those that need them. So thank you to those that know.

My mother by my side at the airport, exuding strength I have never experienced before provided me to go on this excursion with confidence that my family and I are well supported in this universe. She poured out all of her love with that amazing smile that can make you feel like you are excellence. Can't help but have an ear-to-ear grin on your face.

That left me warm and cutting beads of sweat down each temple (possibly a foreshadowing of a haircut?! ;) and then the text message appeared on my phone. Look outx.

I looked out only to experience that feeling of excellence once again. The most stunning soul that I've known for ever came racing in to take me in for a moment. It was just that moment that I could live a lifetime in. In that moment I finally accepted that Love is My Religion.

A great way to begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your contribution... may blessings be upon you ;)

 
Clicky Web Analytics