Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The sky's the limit...

Momento...up'd by theusual...

I've been drawn to the skies lately for inspiration, clarity and insight. It is absolutely amazing at what expertise the sky is painted with diligent brush strokes. Patience to let the oil paint move and dry upon the canvas. Any little mistake is quite on purpose creating a pleasant collection of tumble and falls all lending to generate what seems to be perfection which are indeed many little accidents that were always meant to be. Funny how that be...

ed. One of the longest run on sentences I think I could have come up with ;) I won't change it... that's me off in some place or another...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your contribution... may blessings be upon you ;)

 
Clicky Web Analytics