Monday, September 15, 2008

Once upon a Harvest Moon...

The time is upon us, to stay up all night and farm our lands with the light of the Harvest Moon illuminating that which confronts us. This is the last moon of the summer and transitioning into the fall season... my favorite season particularly because I can bring out my shawls and scarves ;) I don't know how I ever existed all these years without these over my shoulder, really... I don't even know how I managed. Not to mention that it's sweater season. So we move into the last quarter of the year, down by a touchdown with an injury to the quarterback that has left it up to the defense to make the game. It will be an interesting end to what's been an amazing journey from the whistle that started the first quarter, the half time show and now on to the finale.

The fall layers that follow are an experiment in creative flow, love the colors. Not much else to say, so I'm off to experience... the experience ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your contribution... may blessings be upon you ;)

 
Clicky Web Analytics