Monday, September 01, 2008

A little showcase...

I have now entered into the field of web design. Most of my endeavors up to date in this field were more in the identity and print areas. It's an interesting world that I'm entering that I don't have the first clue about ;) So I sought out the people that would help me and support me do what I do best and let them do what they do best. So, I have just completed work on the portfolio site for a local artist, Cheryl Buckmaster. Amazing work in here...

There will be more of this flow since I have finally done something for myself that I've always wanted to do... make my own t-shirts. As a designer and a guy who loves t-shirts, it just made sense. This month is the month I've chosen to integrate another section into this chapter. I can't wait to start playing around to see the permutations and combination of the shapes and colors that float around in my mind. It'll be nice to free up some space for some other blessings to come...

Just a heads up...
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your contribution... may blessings be upon you ;)

 
Clicky Web Analytics