Thursday, February 12, 2009

Obey this movie!

Shepard Fairey has been making out like it's April 1st everyday it seems like. Well, to each their own. I do have to give him credit for knowing how to demand & command attention.

Well, got me noticing. In my travels on the interwebs something caught my eye (and it wasn't shiny). It appeared to be a music video of some sort with an Obey poster plastered across the first frame. So I thought to check it out for the visual aesthetics at least. Lo and behold this is a banging song that with an amazing showcase of how to take 2d and get it moving to appear as though it's 3d. After the song was done I checked out who it was, N.A.S.A. "Money" feat. David Byrne, Chuck D, Ras Congo, Seu Jorge, & Z-Trip. One look at that, everything was explained so much better and was forever sold. I was blown away half way through the song when the change up comes and the video to audio syncing is so tight it hurts.

If you fancy, it's right here so you can just see for yourself. 'Nuff said.

 
Clicky Web Analytics